Your website is:
- Your online representative
- Your digital presence
- Your multi-lingual secretariat
- Your world wide online store
- Your online brochure of products/services
- Your business characteristics
- Your image against your rivals in this competitive market
- EVERYTHING these days!
A good website is:
- Productive:means it should help you to grow your business with its tools and features.
- Helpful:means it needs to feed visitors with necessary information in right place
- Beautiful:you know what does it mean!
- Responsive:working flawlessly on any devices with any size.
- Fast:loading and working fast. It’s very important for visitors. For Google too!
- Google friendly!:Maintaining all possible features to follow Google standards (SEO)
- Secure:cannot be hacked! cannot be compromised! be SAFE!
- up-to-date:in both side of front-end which visitors see and back-end which you/admin is maintaining the website
Heads up.. revealing a secret for you…
There are two totally different types of people/companies who are using WordPress as their base engine:
Those who has no/less knowledge about programming
This type of people are using WordPress only because it’s FREE and Easy to install. Then they will drop a theme on it and install some famous! plugins without necessary configuration and TADA!!
They have no idea about what’s going on behind the scene and that’s why they put you and your website in danger easily! They are taking advantage of the lack of customer awareness in digital world.
Let’s see what’s wrong with this kind of websites and web builders!
- “Customization” is when you asking something beyond regular features provided by Theme or WordPress engine and they cannot help you at all!
- “Security” to them means installing a free plugin and of course all hackers and crackers have access to these plugins too! They don’t know how to add additional security layers to a website manually and with knowledge of a White Hat Hacker!
- “Performance” also like “Security”, is a plugin for them and of course they have no idea about tips and tricks which should be done on a website to perform well to get a high rate on performance checker tools such as Google PageSpeed, GTMatrix and Pingdom!
- “Professional Support” when you really need it! and of course its not about installing or removing a plugin and it happens when no one expects and they are not available in that crutial moment!
Those who has deep knowledge about web and programming
This type of people use WordPress NOT because it’s FREE and Easy to install. They will install a trusted theme or develop their own theme by their programming skills and INSTALL AND CONFIGURE some necessary and compatible plugins for each website individually not in a bulk installation process!
They know exactly what they are doing and what’s going on behind the scene and how they can protect you and your website from any possible danger!
Let’s see what’s right! with this kind of websites and web builders!
- “Customization” is when you asking something beyond regular features provided by Theme or WordPress engine and they do it for you with no hassle!
- “Security” to them means not only installing a plugin (free or premium) but add some additional vital security layers manually to the website and also adjust hosting settings with knowledge of a White Hat Hacker!
- “Performance” also like “Security”, is just more than a plugin for them and of course there are lots of tips and tricks which should be done on a website to perform well to obtain high rate on performance checker tools such as Google PageSpeed, GTMatrix and Pingdom and they do it perfectly!
- “Professional Support” when you really need it and they take care of it for you!